Toribash
Original Post
Default camera position - query
Sup dudes, Im wanting to record a replay multiple times from the exact same camera position. However what i have in mind requires me to close and reopen tori in between each recoding.

I was hoping i can set one of the default camera positions ( such as 1) to a position of my choosing. Such as twice the normal distance away from the center and a few degrees either right or left.

If its possible can anyone point me in the right direction?
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Why do you need to close and reopen toribash?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
When we're making vids we open & close the game cos you can pause the replays before they've even loaded - then you can position the camera etc.

You could possibly edit the movie cam script to do it.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ghlight=camera

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
manually positioning the camera is what im trying to avoid... thought that was obvious.

movie cam script, hmm. I'l look into it. cheers
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo