Toribash
Original Post
Arm texture problem
Hello, I lately purchased triceps textures and made some textures for them.
When I uploaded them, the left texture was totally out of place, although I mirrored them.
Here's a picture of my problem:

Is this a bug or do I have to do something special about it?
Does anyone else have this problem?
I'd be happy to get some help soon.
Yeah, perfect mirroring will do that. There's some way to get it right, but I don't know it.

I recommend just moving the image in the correct direction until it's in the center when you test it.
I recopmmend asking this to a texture expert, such as bendover, nightmare anyone rlly...
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me."
Hampa? Well... not him he gets too many requests that he'll explodez on u. Try SaintOWar, or tortle.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by CookishMan View Post
I recopmmend asking this to a texture expert, such as bendover, nightmare anyone rlly...

I'm probably better than any of those, yet I'm not on your list. Which makes me sad. But I am not good at giving out support as I auto fix everything I make.

Oh and tried turning off shading? (I know it sounds odd and wrong but I hate shaders.)

Either that or PM me the damn textures.

Never mind I found them, give me a second to look into it.

Meh just nudge the thing to one side until it looks alright.

(why am I in the support section..I'm lost >_<)
Last edited by Freelancer; Sep 11, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Thanks for the answers so far. =)
I think some of you misunderstood me, I don't want someone else to fix them, I just wanted to know what I can do about it myself, but thanks for the tips.
So is it really impossible to just mirror the textures so that they look symmetric on the arms?
That's kind of complicated...
Originally Posted by Jebediah View Post
That's kind of complicated...

Tried administrating a toribash server yet? Even I find it complicated.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
when I make textures I do each 'panel' as a separate layer, just so I can shuffle them around & flip the bits that need inverted etc.

Just grab the templates, look at how they line up on the tori & adjust to fit.

Just wait till you try doing a pair of hands or feet. ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Tried administrating a toribash server yet? Even I find it complicated.

What's so hard about that? There are several list with all the commands.

Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
when I make textures I do each 'panel' as a separate layer, just so I can shuffle them around & flip the bits that need inverted etc.

Just grab the templates, look at how they line up on the tori & adjust to fit.

Just wait till you try doing a pair of hands or feet. ;)

Thanks Skulfuk, looks like I have no choice but trying it out some times. :|