Toribash
Original Post
guy didn't pay on duel
yes, i dueled 3k after winning 8k from wushu tourney (i handclapped the whole time) so i chanllege him to betabox black belt and i lost, and i offer 4k for a rematch and i win then he said if he wins this time he pay, but i didn't agree on rematch because he didn't have a better offer just 3.1k, i disagree and he wins the rematch and i said i won't pay him and he just disconnected now i don't have pics BUT i have a witness he's name is eVo SORROW!!!
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I didn't understand 50% [or more] of what you said.

1st: It's not an official showdown. In my opinion, he only sends the money if he wants [to get respect].
2nd: It's your fault.
3rd: Don't post that here. PM someone that can act with proof.
dammit
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
I didn't understand 50% [or more] of what you said.

1st: It's not an official showdown. In my opinion, he only sends the money if he wants [to get respect].
2nd: It's your fault.
3rd: Don't post that here. PM someone that can act with proof.

wwwhahatat i'm going to go SCAM (j/k)
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
Originally Posted by Bio-Helix View Post
yes, i dueled 3k after winning 8k from wushu tourney (i handclapped the whole time) so i chanllege him to betabox black belt and i lost, and i offer 4k for a rematch and i win then he said if he wins this time he pay, but i didn't agree on rematch because he didn't have a better offer just 3.1k, i disagree and he wins the rematch and i said i won't pay him and he just disconnected now i don't have pics BUT i have a witness he's name is eVo SORROW!!!

Sounds familiar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line