Toribash
Original Post
Banned? ???
Well, Yesterday, i was doing an Inventory Sale in my Main Account (IAmSoDead, and i bumped 3 times (I didnt know i couldnt bump, Honestly i couldnt be arsed to read the rules at that point.)

When i logged back in, It said i had been banned until the 9th December 2008 -.-'

Can You please unban me? I'll be sure to read the rules before posting from now on.
Last edited by Skyman73; Sep 11, 2008 at 04:29 PM.
your only banned for another 8 hrs now so calm down and think about what you have done and im permanantly banning ur new account for ban evasion
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Regardless of whether or not you read the rules (Seriously, do it.), you will be held by them.

You can't argue "Oh, I didn't read the rules, therefore I am not subject to them". That's just not how it works.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Regardless of whether or not you read the rules (Seriously, do it.), you will be held by them.

You can't argue "Oh, I didn't read the rules, therefore I am not subject to them". That's just not how it works.

I am Now Unbanned, I have read the rules and i do my best to stay by the rules.