Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How do u make invisble
How do you make an invisible parts on your head textures
Plz help!!!!
PLZZ tell me

IDK what to do
Last edited by killerwafl; Jan 1, 2010 at 06:05 AM.
Don't Worry Be Happy......Plz Donate
You've sent 100 toricredits to Killerwafl
Have an alpha channel in your image.

If youre using Photoshop/GIMP, just make the selection you want to have invisible and press delete, if a gray checkerboard doesn't show, you don't have an alpha channel. To do this, delete the background. If your image is ON the background, then duplicate the background and delete the original layer.
Last edited by Diealready; Jan 1, 2010 at 06:14 AM.
to make invistible textures/texture parts use a transparent canvas to draw on, and remamber to leave "blank" spaces, those parts will be invicivible.
transparent canvas are the ones that look squared patetternd.

when you draw the texture it will look this way:

but after transparency applies when exported, those squares will no bee seen

try loading the 2nd imagee to your tori and you'll notice transparency
I already have a picture. But i want to get rid of stuff and make those spaces have nothing and be able to see through those spots

And when i think i got it and i save it saves with all the spots the are blank filled in with normal white
Last edited by killerwafl; Jan 1, 2010 at 07:08 AM.
Sigh Diealready if i sent you the picture of the texture could you do it for me?
Meh.

Did you try even uploading it and seeing if it works?

If you find a problem, it could be because you haven't enabled your transparency.
Make sure you save is as a TARGA image, jpeg (Which most of the new people like to use) does not support image transparency and will destroy any fine quality in the image.
.png supports it. .gif supports it. .tga supports it. But anything else besides a few 'extra special' formats will not.