Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]First set
This is my first set ever and I'm still working on it.Won't make a head as I consider it useless..I don't actually have all the body textures on my account so the pics were taken on a preview character.If you are going to be harsh on me then better don't post.Also I think of selling it though I doubt someone may buy it,anyone can give me a price(how much it may worth,when finished)?
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Finished,I KNOW EVERYBODY CAN DO IT everything has a beginning.If you don't understand it,then please don't comment.Also for william I got 4 different angles and pictured,got them all in 1.There you are .

Looks for me a gradient with some random lines,the head is okay too,so try not making random stuff and try getting ideas from google...(said by monobi).4/10 for me because it your first set.
@Dsnub:I saw that mirroring tutorial,what does mirroring help with anyway?Can you explain?
@William sincerely,I mentioned it two times.If you are going to comment harsh,then better not comment.What did you truly wanted me to do for my first set?A super-detailed sipder-man or something?Better not respond.

I was giving you critique so you can change somethings in your next set,do you want such comment:OMG great set for your first...,Those lines are really cool good job keep it up. I'm dazzled :/
You mentioned it like "random lines",Man wtf to do?

[WIP]First set
This is my first set ever and I'm still working on it.Won't make a head as I consider it useless..I don't actually have all the body textures on my account so the pics were taken on a preview character.If you are going to be harsh on me then better don't post. Also I think of selling it though I doubt someone may buy it,anyone can give me a price(how much it may worth,when finished)?

Well thats too bad your practically asked for C&C and hes actually giving you alot of help.

If you can describe to us what program you use I will make a mirroring tut.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.