Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Cubicle

Large images

Made in Photoshop and Maya

New music video project I'm working on.

Its about a cube guy overworking and waiting for his summer vacation to start.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 8, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
Its a cube life and a cube fantasy!
I love the working cube man! He looks so overwhelmed with his work and depressed by life, without hope for a raise and stuff with a boring job and annoying work colleagues.
I am waiting to see it finished!
CREAM ON !

Beach scene, at the end of the music video, the colors will be a contrast to the greyish work cubicle.

going to do some more changes to this image tomorrow. fixing the perspective and his head a little bit.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 29, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
i think i hate absolutely nothing about this

not only is this well planned, but everything looks so right. especially loving the use of the simple shapes.

can't wait for the video
beware
the goblin
This is genius. Keep up the good work!
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
you might wanna change the clock's background to something similar to the calendar's like you did on the beach background. i don't know what will be the sequence of the images in the video, but technically speaking if you show those two pictures (of the calendar and clock) together it looks like you changed the objects' place rather than looking to another wall. you might also want to fix the hat, looks a little crooked, and major fix the umbrella (at least that's my opinion).

like it has always been, it's pleasing to see how your colors and lines work great together.