Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Cute couple
I'm focusing mainly on my art, so these 2 are my OC characters I plan to use in a few more renders on DA

They are meant to be a young couple that live together, whatcha think

couple

really cool work dude but.. there are some mistakes from my angle of this lol ... the girls neck is bent a little too much and her hair is too high up on her head and then the guys nose looks like you copy-pasted from a nose on google or some shit because it doesnt have the same color as the rest of his body. other than that Great work
-----
actually.. the guys nose has the same color it just looks like it has a different :3
Last edited by Everex; Jul 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dis is my signature
Originally Posted by Everex View Post
really cool work dude but.. there are some mistakes from my angle of this lol ... the girls neck is bent a little too much and her hair is too high up on her head and then the guys nose looks like you copy-pasted from a nose on google or some shit because it doesnt have the same color as the rest of his body. other than that Great work
-----
actually.. the guys nose has the same color it just looks like it has a different :3

I didnt make it clear, this is 3d animation. I suppose the texture could possibly be 2 toned, or just a trick of the lighting