Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Matarika: The Assassin
Was bored so i threw together a short like 5 something replay video, experimenting with darker colors and shades. Please don't make comments on the slow motion, because i'm aware of its lag, and theres nothing i can do currently about that. Enjoy the video. I hope the ending scene isn't confusing, i realized it was later on xD, with all the changing shots. Somethings it was too late to change.

AA CS6
(no comments on the Intro because I'm not changing it, and please keep the comments video related please. Thanks~ MATARIKA
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
You need to work on your sync and stop using such dramatic music, use something emotionally provocative or really catchy. Just make sure it hasn't been used before.

I think the intro isn't that good and you should just ditch it imo, I know it's premade and it just makes your videos seem worse than they actually are.
If the replays weren't amazingly bad I'd say you have improved.
If you know slow motion lags , why put the twixtor speed down that much ???
I hate this kind of music.
You're fanboying mocucha to hard and he's not even good.
5/10.

TL;DR : No Slow MO , Stop fanboying, Get good replays.
damn im gettin old

lold
incase you cant see, the red letters dont line up with the white letters
and then they just snap into place!!!!!
Last edited by TyZi; Jul 7, 2014 at 01:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Velair View Post
You're fanboying mocucha to hard and he's not even good.
5/10.

TLR : No Slow MO , Stop fanboying, Get good replays.

Not to be rude, but this is true (to an extent). Unless you really like classical type music like that, I would just stop. When freecamming make sure you actually have movement instead of one static angle (unless you have 2-3 angles with diffrent movements). Slow motion dosen't have to be used in any video, so why mess yours up with it. You could have just kept the flow at a higher pace. You have improved graphics wise though. Try improving in sync next. Replays dont have to be good if you actually work with them. Check some of sly's old videos. I beleive he made one video with half spars half lenshu.
Deleted some things.

Let's keep the discussion on cnc of the video and nothing to do with the author. I don't care if you say it is bad, but you have to back it up.
Im just tired of everybody using Trap, and Dubstep, but i do like that type of music i used, (immediate music, Cinematic, Classical, Epic Ochestra) Im not just using it to feed my fangirl addiction to Mocucha, I get that many people are losing intrest in Mocuchas videos, but there are still many who like to take breaks from the usual editing style of fast paced Mad-mans. It's not that Mocucha is getting bad, it's just he's one of the only ones who does what he does, so many people arent seeing many "other Mocuchas" so they get tired of him. I just didn't want to become another Sly Kuiper/Tyzi wanna be. I'm just experiementing with new things, and if you guys don't like it, i wont revert back to an old style, i will keep trying new things.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Deleted some things.

Let's keep the discussion on cnc of the video and nothing to do with the author. I don't care if you say it is bad, but you have to back it up.

maybe my screenshot of the problem i SCREENSHOTTED wasn't enough
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It was what happened afterwards that was the problem. Go ahead and edit your post besides just a screenshot and "lold"
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Im just tired of everybody using Trap, and Dubstep, but i do like that type of music i used, (immediate music, Cinematic, Classical, Epic Ochestra) Im not just using it to feed my fangirl addiction to Mocucha, I get that many people are losing intrest in Mocuchas videos, but there are still many who like to take breaks from the usual editing style of fast paced Mad-mans. It's not that Mocucha is getting bad, it's just he's one of the only ones who does what he does, so many people arent seeing many "other Mocuchas" so they get tired of him. I just didn't want to become another Sly Kuiper/Tyzi wanna be. I'm just experiementing with new things, and if you guys don't like it, i wont revert back to an old style, i will keep trying new things.

I'd rather you become Sly or Tyzi than mocucha.
He's bad.
Trendy is what earns money//views.

How about Mocucha is horrible at execution.
You're even worse.
You can edit spars with trap music dumbass.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
fangirl addiction

you're a guy