Toribash
Original Post
Head texture questions
I searched around a lot and couldn't find most of my textures.

Anyway, I finally sold enough to be able to afford to a head texture, but before I buy one, I have to know some things. (20k is a LOT for me so I'm really hesitant. )

I made that texture for myself and I tested it and stuff, here's what I need to know:

1. Once I buy the head texture 'item', how do I actually get my head texture 'uploaded' where everyone can see it?
2. Once I've uploaded my head texture, can I change it to another texture at will? (Like how you can change your grads, laxes, forces and other items easily.)
3. How do you get the spinning head avatars like this? D:

Last edited by okybibuy; Dec 18, 2008 at 07:37 PM.
i maek sites lol - expect us
11th Dan Black Belt
1. User CP -> Head Avatars (link title is outdated) or Torishop -> Textures.
2. Yes.
3. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=16891

Search before posting...
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
you go to torishop and click on textures, then click uplload, and yes, you can change your texture anytime you want

EDIT: DAMMIT! 3vil, you beat me
#3 There's a tutorial for making spinny heads in GIMP, look in the tutorials forum.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
#3 There's a tutorial for making spinny heads in GIMP, look in the tutorials forum.

Thanks.

Not that I feel like downloading yet another graphics program, haha. I already use Photofiltre and Paint.NET in conjunction, with Photoshop on the side. 8D

[Edit:]Weeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by okybibuy; Dec 18, 2008 at 08:01 PM.
11th Dan Black Belt
My head texture isn't showing up after I uploaded it. (128x128 TGA, yeah.)

Is it supposed to take this long? (At least an hour :O)
11th Dan Black Belt
Dude,We did read that ,Don't you understand it won't work i have try diffrent head,The upload is broking atm,
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |