Toribash
Original Post
My pivot shop
I have made a lot of animations and I hope you have seen them. I am very good at adding special effects such as blood, explosions, blurs, gunshots, etc. I am also very good at skateboarding anims. My physics need some practice.
Example of an idea:
You have a .piv file and need some effects. Email me the .piv file and tell me what effects you want me to add and when. ONLY EMAIL ME THEN. For reguler requests. Post. No PM, no email.

Copy and paste this:
What?
Setting?
Price you want?
Chars?
What happens?
Summary?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW What? is either sig avvy or just anim.
You choose the price. (A reasonable one!)
Originally Posted by SnapRageKiller View Post
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/myavatar.gif

Frankly that example of particles...well...sucks. They're just lines, no modified width as the particles go thinner, so it looks REAL weird.

Nonetheless, I my buy one, but a question first. Will we be allowed to modify it afterwards ourselves?
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Frankly that example of particles...well...sucks. They're just lines, no modified width as the particles go thinner, so it looks REAL weird.

Nonetheless, I my buy one, but a question first. Will we be allowed to modify it afterwards ourselves?

Sure.
If you mean the pivot file. If you mean sound, then yes.

Edit: Btw, this is the blood that most animators use. It is the most original. Also, if more people don't like it, I will find cooler blood.
Last edited by RageKiller; Jul 10, 2007 at 04:09 PM.