Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] You tc dueling program
I made 18k dueling against xxdeexx yesterday. It only says I have 2.7k on toribash.com. What the fuck is going on here. Fix this bull shit I worked my ass off for that tc. Look in my damn history. It shows I won the duels but shows 0 after the balance after the duels except for one. I'm really pissed off and I want you to fix it and hopefully get me my rightfully earned tc.
Next time check other threads before making such a stupid topic in the Support section they are already working on this problem it takes some time .
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
There's nothing to fix, there's a new game client & new servers. Anything done on the old ones wont register.

This was announced on the forum & has been broadcast across the old servers several times in the past 24 hours to ensure people knew it.

See the news forum for more info.

You can download the new version here

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Tough luck.
Raging will totally help your case (actually, nothing will, as you didn't download 3.94 and nothing will transfer on to the next version).
BAD LUCK