Toribash
Original Post
Change my password before I lose all my money!!
Someone knows my password and potentially could take all my money. Is there some way to change my password? (Yes I am sure, and he has taken money from me already). Although knowing my password is not a crime, he has commited theft, so he must be punished. For now, I need to change my password so that I can't lose more.
Edit: Wait, stupid me :P. "edit email&password". lol.
Last edited by FoodEater; Jan 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

If you are dealing with a hacker:
  1. If you notice any tc or items missing from your inventory check your account history found here.
  2. Take a screen shot of your account history proving that some one did hack you.
  3. PM a ToriAgent but perferably Kai-Tiger with all your proof. They will assist you from there.

Same here, but ive got no money and only some colors. my passowords very simple and could be very easily hacked. this is acutally blkk speaking. if anyone else posts tings who is actually blkk (my avitar) please tell me at once.

and one more thing. i cant even log on becuase hte person changed my password.

HELP PLEASE ANYONE
Last edited by blkkk; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
Get a better password using the aforementioned link.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
you dont understnad i cant loggin as blkk, only as blkkk, so I cant make a new password for blkk only for blkkk.

please reply ASAP, im helping makeing a clan so they could do alot of damage if they continue.

MODERATOR OR TORIAGENT PLEASE READ THIS
Last edited by blkkk; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
well unless this "hacker" changed the email, you should be fine if you just hit "recover password" or "forgot password?" or whatever it is.
Former Item Forger
no email, or at least i dont remember it its the defualt. and its says that it has to match the email on the site

I cant even make a new acount or look at the user cp on my blkkk account
Last edited by blkkk; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM.
... you can't even make a new account... um...

by making "blkkk" (which is probably offensive to some people) you have made a new account.

no clue why you can't look at the usercp, be more descriptive with that problem (is the link there?, if it is, does it just not load when you click it)
Former Item Forger
ok never mind that. ican make new ones but when i click user cp, it tells me to renter my password and login... and hten i login and then it redirects my back.

the main problem is how the email works because right now i can send an email to [email protected] but that dosent go to me it goes back into the account

lol blKKK i didnt notice that. but just help me get my account back and ill never use this one ever again.
I know that a friend knows my password, and uhm... he's a bad looser and im afraid that if i win or beat him at something he might take all my stuff...

He knows m password cuz i was told "last-minute" that i had a sleep over with him... anyways, i logged in at his place and clicked "remember me" and then he came after me and lclicked "show password" he asnt done anything yet... but i would like to change my password for safety...