Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG/WIP] First set i have made to sell
Well this is my first set i have made and this is what i have for about 30 min's of work.

What i have done:

Both triceps

Right thigh

What i need to do:

Groin

Breast

Hands

Feet

Head

If you can give me any suggestions of what to put on the things that are not done plz let me know.

Plz no hateful comments.

(Force used is Kevlar.)
Last edited by hhu80; Feb 9, 2010 at 06:53 AM.
Well this is quite horrible because of the non mirroring and the same image over and over. The knife looks bad because it doesnt fit the detailed camo design. The hands dont match and neither does the head.

My rating: 1/10 I extreamly hate this set.
<Insert Cucumer here>
Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
Well this is quite horrible because of the non mirroring and the same image over and over. The knife looks bad because it doesnt fit the detailed camo design. The hands dont match and neither does the head.

My rating: 1/10 I extreamly hate this set.

Before posting hateful comments maby you should lurn to read i haven't finished i still need to make the hands feet head and others and i even asked no hateful comments.
Man,not bad at all!
try to add more bevel,then the other thing is,the leg textures and arms aren't right.
Either you ad a very sharp transition to it on the texture(with adding inner shadow,cause something must be higher).
Hand's could be black + some sign,but then half of the triceps must have a bandage(also black) or something.
By the way,you could blur the darker spot,cause pixelating doesn't go on such camo sets.
Pixelating could go very nicely on realistic sets (all textures in 256x256)
5/10.
There is still a lot of work to do ~Lexx
Last edited by Lexx; Feb 9, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
ok i see what you mean and i know i need to at least mirror the images and i like that bandage idea i might also put some small amount of blood on some of the parts like the torso area and maby the knife.

I'm terrible at making hands and feet but im going to try make knuckles and the badge for his rank will go on hid bicep and then something els on the other on.

What got me started on this set was the test i had to do at school called the asfab or something it was for the army and they had some training prompters in there to watch us.
You wont go anywhere if someone comes along and goes:

OMG EPIC SET!!!@!#!@!@#!@ BEST EVAR!

You will just contenue to do bad. Dont use googled images. They dont wrap well. Add some more images and sharpen it so it actually stands out and doesnt look crappy.
<Insert Cucumer here>
well i dont expect to get those comments i expected to get useful comments that make me not want to complete this set I have only worked on this for less than 30 mins i used Google images so that i could get the army uniform colors you idiot.
Omg,btw,just noticed that its 1 picture
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
well i dont expect to get those comments i expected to get useful comments that make me not want to complete this set I have only worked on this for less than 30 mins i used Google images so that i could get the army uniform colors you idiot.

Then put more time and effort into a set before posting it and expecting everyone to love it. Stop trying to justify this terrible set by saying 'oh i only spent 30 minutes on it', that does not change the fact that it is badly made.

Learn to accept criticism or remain a bad artist, your choice.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
lol as i said i didn't do much work all i did was the 2 triceps and the right thigh i uploaded the image on the rest to see how it looked