Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
quick question
I know this may sound silly..... but is there an organization for helping out with events.?

eg. I make this replay event, and ive only got 6k, but I want the winner to get 7k ans the person who comes second 4k. So I ask this organization to give me tc for the event and I give them credit.

Is there an organization who does this?
I don't believe so...

There use to be 'Promo-team', which if you were a part of, they gave you the tc to host the event. As well as another one called 'Bromo-team'. Right now, the main people who host events are the Gk (GameKeepers). If you are a gk im pretty sure you can host tourneys free.

To answer your question, no i don't believe there is an organization. This sounds alot like sponsoring, which I've never heard of on toribash before.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

mooseds : you made event, but you had no prizes?
For next time, It should be the first thing before post your contest. HAVE PROMISED PRIZES.
If you really need to make event, but you don't have it, talk to someone from GK and show him your project of the contest,
if it will be good and accepted - its possible to get this help.
BUT do it BEFORE start event, not when its close to deadline.
You made it, so you are responsible for everything.
WILD POLISH LADY
There's always a good part of situation.
In this case, you know what is edit button. Great, because it can be helpful.
WILD POLISH LADY