Toribash
Original Post
i am good a textures than in-game?
Well i am good at textures than in game so i decided tht ill make textures and sell but my photoshop is not letting me make the textures 128x128 and other thing is where in the hell we can make a spinning head in photoshop?
lol but for ur kind info i am new to 'Photoshop' and asking how do i do the spinning head not to make fun of me!
lolz ur lucky to know how to do a head texture im like u i can make nirses head ;)
if u want 128x128 u must redownload

spinnig head thats hard u can see it form the youtube!!!!!!!!!

Posts merged. ~DavidFee
Last edited by Fee; Sep 28, 2009 at 01:37 AM.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
Well i am good at textures than in game so i decided tht ill make textures and sell but my photoshop is not letting me make the textures 128x128 and other thing is where in the hell we can make a spinning head in photoshop?

Create a new file with the size 128x128. That should be no problem. Make the texture, save it and you have a 128x128 texture.
I think you need gimp for spinny heads.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
cool but gimp is not coming on my comp it says "dexatly1 error gimp user txt accuse denied lol"
and another thin where can i make a file called 128x128 in photoshop?
Last edited by Habeeb; Sep 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
At the top of your photoshop thingy click on 'File'.
Somewhere on that list, click on 'New'.
A window will pop up. Look for where is mentions sizes. Make it 128x128. Also make sure it's pixels and not inches or whatever.
After that, click Next or OK or New. A button next to Cancel. I forgot what it is. I haven't used my photoshop for ages and I don't have it on this computer so I can't check.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
cool but gimp is not coming on my comp it says "dexatly1 error gimp user txt accuse denied lol"
and another thin where can i make a file called 128x128 in photoshop?

Try googling the exact error message. It's likely other people had the same problem already.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube