Toribash
Original Post
what is the easiest way to get tc?
im poor i just want to know what is the easiest way to get tc?
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Next time search before you post... Because there's a lot of threads like this.
But anyways...

Betting.

You don't need art skills.
You don't need in game skills.
You don't need real money.
All you need is at least 100 TC to bet, and that you can get by winning 10 matches.

Pretty much the easiest way, because there's almost no effort applied and only a bit of TC is needed.
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 1, 2010 at 06:57 PM.
His question was the "Easiest" way to get TC not. The most that will pay off.

I would say a Booster and the new Betting system.

A Booster will give you X amount of TC for each win, Even in non-official servers.
X can equal = 50, 100, 200, 500,or 1000 TC/Win

On the other hand Betting is the Quickest way.
You just need 100TC (Like Tonakai Pointed out). And it's a chance of luck.
And it depends on how many people are betting on and who.

You can do/get either. They both work.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Well but while betting you can lose it as fast as getting it... And you won't get anything if the other one didn't get a bet.
And never forget the .on.toribash.com link thing. You get 30tc for each person that clicks it. (and don't even try clicking it yourself, it won't work)
Every time I make the link (to make your .on link) or put it in the bar and then click it, it won't work... so if the person below me would put that link, I would be thankful.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
And never forget the .on.toribash.com link thing. You get 30tc for each person that clicks it. (and don't even try clicking it yourself, it won't work)
Every time I make the link (to make your .on link) or put it in the bar and then click it, it won't work... so if the person below me would put that link, I would be thankful.

Wait, what? how can you create such a link? I've seen links in peoples sigs before to a kind of tb-custom page. Does that get you 30tc for every time someone clicks it?
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Originally Posted by Robert234 View Post
Wait, what? how can you create such a link? I've seen links in peoples sigs before to a kind of tb-custom page. Does that get you 30tc for every time someone clicks it?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=147868

Search before you post, thanks.

olik7891 and raydark101: Your posts were deleted 'cause of uselessness.
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 1, 2010 at 06:57 PM.