Toribash
Original Post
[Promo-Team] Create an Event Competiton
Promo-team's Create an Event Competiton

The winner of this competition will have their competition dream realized, and then help to judge it, all under the funding and guidance of the Promo-TeamŽ.

The rules are simple, this must be a creative, original competition.
This competition must be Toribash related.
This can be any be ANY kind of competiton.
RULES FOR YOUR COMPETITION ARE APPRECIATED
The deadline is two weeks from today.

PRIZES: 1st: 30k
2nd 15k
And of course, the chance to host this competiton.
Good luck!
Last edited by evets; Jul 16, 2009 at 05:22 PM.
Is this how lazy and desperate for ideas the PT is? ;)

To enter just post your idea here right?
:D
Heres an idea I have had for awhile. The Copy Cat Contest, how it works is basically I post a video on youtube of me doing a move on TB and people have to try and copy/replicate the move I did. They win by either being the closest to replicating it or by getting it exactly right.

They would have to post what they did like so:

Raise Shoulders
Right rotate Chest
Contract Left Pec
Extend Right Pec
Hold glutes
Hold Knees
ect ect....
I got one

The Tori Olympics: The Art
What it basically is is that you make your tori doing an olympic sport and winning.
Of course its an art event.
What gave me this idea was macperfect's basketball screenart.
So ya.
Iz cool idea
most epic sword fight
can b a replay comic anything thats an epic sword fight like katana :/ ill think of antother later
<Insert Cucumer here>
I have a ToriOlympic idea for the next tori olympics in the next few weeks.

ToriOlympic: Accuracy.

So you basically have a spear, or a long stick. Something the size of magicstaff.tbm

~There will be 5 spears at together on the floor, in front of you, evenly spaced out.
~There will be a target in front of you. Something like an arrow target, will have increasing point values as the sphered go in the center. This is what I mean.
http://scottgharrison.homestead.com/Target_image.gif

Uke should be placed behind this target, for he won't be used in this mod.
~The frames will be 2000, since there are 5 spears, it could take some thing.
~The spears will be fairly light for you to throw them with easy.
~The distance should be somewhere around 700-1000.
~The gravity for the mod should be 0.00 0.00 -30.00, so you don't and slip around too easily.

I could elaborate on this idea if you want me to continue with this.
Using the three/four player script, create massive sparring fight in some worldbuilder mod that looks like something in real life (e.g. A highway overpass, stairway entrance to a building, etc. etc.) and allows multiple objects for interaction. Nothing looks cooler than wall running to avoid an attack to then counter by slamming their head into said wall. And since there's more than one combatant it's not just 1 vs. 1 where everymove is fairly linear, it could become 3 vs. 1, or 2 vs. 2, or just a brutal FFA.

Essentially a massive merge between parkour and sparring with more than two combatants. Like more of the modern kung fu flicks you see today.

Realism is dying out despite some of the replays in that genre being mind blowing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Is this how lazy and desperate for ideas the PT is? ;)

To enter just post your idea here right?

lol, what I though

We need more art events.

The best wrapping hands.

Most ingenious use of bumpmapping
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
A running contest. each player will start next to each other,but far enough so they won't mess up each other's run.they race to the finish line in a race to the finish.They will be a mod made with a forest related mod with scenic obstacles(a fallen tree that you have to jump over,a cliff you have to climb up).The first person to get there wins and is nudged to the bottom of the list,and the loser is speced.

I say,this this is going to be a close shave for 1st and 2nd.
Flame Forging competition....
Rules:
Make the coolest looking flame and upload a video of it on flame forger.
Winner will win 30 days of flame forging, and enough money to forge that flame.