Toribash
Original Post
My Infraction points (infraction points in general)
So I noticed I have about 15 infraction points, Ive been told you can only have 20 before perma and thats not good.

Can they go away? or will I be forced to feel like a sex offender for the rest of my toribash life? "sir I have came to your house to inform you I am 5 points from a permanent ban. by law I am required to do this. have a nice day."

Whats your opinion on infraction points/ how many does everyone have?
They all have expiration dates, I have a total of 5, only one being worth any points, all of them are expired
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
(not sure how far im allowed to show those tbh)
if u click on user cp top left, u end up on a page that shows all your infraction's.
there should stand how much points u actually have at the top, and if they are expired, pretty much like here(mine) :

u clearly see i have 4 points, but they expired, so they do not count.
they do expire after 2 weeks, from what i heard, so just dont do shit until most of them expired.. then ure fine.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
They have expiration dates set by the person who gives it to you, so it's not always 2 weeks, but for minor ones I think it usually is
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Mzebra: Unless that's an alt, you only have one infraction in that account and it's already expired. You've got 0 active points.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
You guys stop whinning. I've go perma banned once and thankfully Lapsus was kind enough to do the favor. That still does not change anything, I've done worse.

Well I learned a lesson the hardest way possible, you instead have to simly follow the most basic rules possible.

Its like going to someones house, and you should follow some very obvious rules and keep your manners. If you do the exact opposite, you will receive a warning kind enough, if you still behave like a total wanker he will try to kick you out of his property.