Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Cleverbot.
www.cleverbot.com

Cleverbot is a chatbot that uses recorded responses that previous users said to it to communicate with you. it can be quite clever, but also retarded.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=351692

Gonna give this topic another try, because it's funny. Edit: Because all of the other threads were assassinated, this thread is here to stay.

Share your chat logs, discuss cleverbot, etc.

Example:

Chat log

Chat log

</H2>
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Sep 18, 2012 at 08:35 PM.
Already plenty of threads about our friend Cleverbot, go find them.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Cleverbot doesn't like me anymore

User: *shoots myself*.

Cleverbot: I don't see you.

User: *bleeds out on the floor*.

Cleverbot: *takes a picture of the dead you*.
This is the end of a long fight we had, and my death.

Boop

previously known as Lopsin
Cleverbot actually scares me a bit, a lot of the time it tries to extract sellable information from me, you know, gaming habits and where i live and such. But sometimes it comes out with something insightful that leaves me a bit lost for words.
You should also watch out for the disgusting things it can say.

Read all of it if you want, but at the last line it gets weird

*faps vigorously* oh god how I lol'd.

The reason why cleverbot says these outlandish things, is because they were originally said by humans. If a human calls cleverbot a computer, cleverbot will repeat that later on etc.

Natural language processing just takes words, sentences, and letters, and makes new conversation. Chances are, someone was fapping to cleverbot a long time ago. (Everything cleverbot says has been said by another user)
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Sep 27, 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: thread jump glitch
Yeah I know. Once Cleverbot said something about misspelling then said "you are not a computer program. FAIL." And I was thinking that person is a retard.