Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Social

We couldn't log you in. This may be because you haven't validated your account yet, the details you supplied were incorrect, or you have made too many incorrect login attempts. Make sure your details are correct and please try again.

not sure what the problem is, i'm registered and everything, do i need to add my email in toribash first before i have access to toribash social?
I don't think it's possible to create an account without an email address (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Based on that message you may have forgotten to check your email inbox for messages from toribash about validating your account.
Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
I don't think it's possible to create an account without an email address (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Based on that message you may have forgotten to check your email inbox for messages from toribash about validating your account.

we'll see, thank you for the effort. i'll check my email.
well if u registeer from the game so u dont have to put an email in its optional if u need to add an email then go to the support irc and type there ur prob if u registerd threw the forum so have to put an email in ur registretion info i hope i helped