Ranking
Original Post
Applications has failed to start...
I am receiving a load error of fail reading:

CGames\TOribash-3.88\tb_3.9_a2.exe also CGames\Toribash-3.88\tb.exe

This applications has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I have reinstalled the application to no success. I have checked the registry entries for Toribash, they are there and valid. The Toribash AppData folder is present and intact.

Additional Information:
10:54PM EST: Loaded 3.92 successfully, didn't like performance on this machine, closed applications
10:55PM EST: Loaded 3.24 successfully. Entered Kickbox7 server to find jato and FalloutBoi playing. Jato wins Match.
10:57PM EST: Started Match against Jato. Annihilated him for the first 140 Frames. System Performance started to slow to about 25%, frames down from 20 to 2. I opened the task manager to find an application iexpolrer.exe using 75% CPU load from the Appdata Temp folder. I wiped this folder not 20 minutes prior. FalloutBoi states his was slow too.
11:00PM EST: Began match against FalloutBoi. Could not beat him and system slowed down again, finding iexpelror.exe had entered the system again.
11:33PM EST: About to complete this post. Attaching replays of those two matches. iexpelror.exe hasn't showed up since tb.exe was closed.
*puff-puff*
Recommendations:

Update graphics card driver (If you don't know how or if it's updated, I can walk you through that)
Try running toribash.exe rather than tb.exe (I've seen this help before)
Try the new 3.9 beta version, rather than the alpha: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=187085

To check graphics card model:
1: use the Run command (WindowsKey + R, or in the start menu)
2: enter dxdiag
3: run the directX diagnostics tool, you may have to click 'OK' on a message box.
4: check out the 'Display tab' at the top
5: tell us what that says, including the driver version to the right, mostly we need the name.

run dialogue:

DX diag:
Last edited by Vox; May 28, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
CreateProcess failed; code 14001
Application failed to start...

Don't know, beta and alpha and stable fail to load. 3.24 still works.
*puff-puff*