Toribash
Original Post
texture problem
my right thigh texture doesnt show in game... i've uploaded it in .tga but still cant make it work
Here's a checklist:

Is it the correct file you uploaded?
Is it in 128x128?
Does it contain any colored pixel (Not white and black)?
Is it un-compressed? (Uncheck the box that says RLE compression)

If you can answer yes to the following, wait till tomorrow, and if it doesn't work, save it as a .png and upload that instead.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Here's a checklist:

Is it the correct file you uploaded?
Is it in 128x128?
Does it contain any colored pixel (Not white and black)?
Is it un-compressed? (Uncheck the box that says RLE compression)

If you can answer yes to the following, wait till tomorrow, and if it doesn't work, save it as a .png and upload that instead.

Adding to the list, make sure it's got an alpha channel (transparency) & merge the image when you save - don't flatten it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
I also noticed that I can't upload my new textures. So, I think it's something else than what you guys said.

What colour are your new ones? My pc says your wearing purple instead of your old black & white ones.

Anyhoo, there is a known issue with texture uploading - people who've had a name change were affected by it.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Never changed my name mate, and yes, my textures are purple but the one that you have must be the old one. I've uploaded new purple textures.
Gone
Might be worth sending a mail to [email protected] since a few people seem to be having issues uploading.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you