Toribash
Original Post
BodyPart name between Join pecs?
What is the Name of the Part between the 2 Joint Pecs? Iam making my first Set and i cant get the Texture on there, im Pretty sure its the breast as this picture says too : http://s119.photobucket.com/user/MrP...outV2.png.html
But there is a breast.tga file in my Set its just not showing? did i named it wrong or something :/

My Problem

Please relatively fast answers so i can continue working on it again
I wonder, do you use it on your tori custom folder(custom/Fluxorious)?
If yes then that's the problem, because I saw on your active inventory that you don't have the breast texture item.
Go try on another tori who has the item, or you can download me and try your texture on my tori.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I made a new folder in the Custom directory in toribash to lp him ingame that way you dont need the Item (all other Textures i made are showing on him just not the Breast Texture >:/
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I made a new folder in the Custom directory in toribash to lp him ingame that way you dont need the Item (all other Textures i made are showing on him just not the Breast Texture >:/

Oh I didn't know that, sorry for the misinformation. But I remember your problem happened to me too before and I fixed it by using other tori who has the texture item.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
You need the joint texture?
if yes then the name should be l_j_pec or j_l_pec
Those are for left pec joint texture, Just change the (l) to (r)
no the part between the joints :X so... i will try to dl you Caveisier and put my textures in your folder, hope that helps
-----
Nope,

Still empty

Something must be wrong with the breast texture itself :/
-----
Ahhh, i got it. Something seem to went wrong when exporting the file to tga... i just did it again and it works ._. sorry for bothering
Last edited by Fluxorious; Jan 23, 2016 at 11:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump