Toribash
Original Post
[Head] Skeleton brains shading practice
hey im working on my shading and i just watched pirates of the caribean or however you spell it and this is what i ended up with:
128x128

I went for an aged skeleton look with brains coming out buy my main point for this head was shading.

C and C please

Also this head is going be put up for sale so idk offer me a price and i might accept.

After the others comments:

After Mals:

The Head is now on auction here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=130919
Last edited by Festus; Oct 18, 2009 at 08:48 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
If you want to make an older look, I like the wrinkles you made.
But you'll have to use darker colors on the skin like grey to make it look older.
I dont want it looking that old lol and its supposed to be bone like aged bone with cracks.

Fail i guess?

Well the pink parts the brain with wrinkles i guess...
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sigh lol its my grandma!

Will fix and update soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Take away the eyes(As if it's just holes) so it looks more skelaton-like.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Done head now for auction
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]