Ranking
Original Post
Kicks are my LIFE.
Or rather my only real way of making an awesome replay. Either that or I resort to...GRABBING *oh the horror* My ratio of punches to kicks is around 1:7..or more.

But enough blabbing. Letsa kick!
Attached Files
a-jv from down under.rpl (126.1 KB, 45 views)
a-jv i show u meh feetz.rpl (120.1 KB, 38 views)
a-jv up close and personal.rpl (150.3 KB, 32 views)
a-jv spread eagle kick.rpl (96.0 KB, 27 views)
a-jv upward spiral.rpl (139.6 KB, 34 views)
are those the first replays i'm seeing from you ? i think so

from down under: bit of a stiff opener but a funny kick, nice spinning and a pose. not bad at all if ignore THE GRABBING DECAP (dun dun duuun) :P

show you meh feetz: now thats more like it ! fluid opener, very powerfull kick..and about 5 poses to choose from ? impressive !

up close and personal: aka Pimp Slap ? lol it seemed like something those lines to me should have propably finished it after the first pose. would make the replay look smoother

spread eagle kick: dont like it that much, average kick but at least you finished if off with a cool pose ^^

upward spiral: could be called a slight manipulation replay, though i liked the spinny decap more than the short lift you gave uke.

nice replays jonveen, keep up the good work.
Last edited by Rutzor; Nov 6, 2008 at 02:18 AM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Lol Rutz. I've posted a considerable number before, but I don't think you've seen them :P

YES GRABBING *oh the horror* DUN DUN DUUUN XD

I loved show you meh feetz too. It's one of my best replays, in term of pure power

Lol Pimp Slap?

Yea..it was hard to do anything with that crappy double arm push-away-Uke-from-effective-damage inflicting-radious

And I love spirals. XD
Good kicks, JV. Sorry everybody for being so passive, just lost the spark

and don't say it's OK to have a life, now I just lie around reading or chatting on MSN or something. not more of a life than TB.

Anyways, I've lost my touch to commenting, so I can't say anything constructive about all of them, but the last one was really cool and my personal favourite.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
True. Kinda.

:P

EDIT:
New replays!
Mosaic - The punch was so powerful I couldn't regulate the strength to prevent my hand snapping. But I saved it for the blood :P

Patience - No edits 0.o I doubted I had enough time to do something, but I ended up split kicking him and managed to stand up O_O

Shooting Star - Fun fun fun fun fun.
Attached Files
a-jv mosaic.rpl (134.4 KB, 4 views)
a-jv patience.rpl (43.4 KB, 3 views)
a-jv shooting star.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by joonveen; Nov 12, 2008 at 11:41 AM.