Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Fridge

Introduction:
Welcome to the topic of the clan, Fridge. I'll tell you everything you need to know about us here.
So, first of all, Fridge is not a regular clan. We won't have any Story, Allies or Enemies. The point of this clan will be mainly Clan Wars. Yes that's right, Fridge is a scrim clan, breaking with the traditions of most Toribash clans.
But let us continue...

Community Ranks:
This area is where you can find members, based on their community rank. Community ranks are not based on skill, but rather on dedication to the clan, and being a major personality inside our community.

Leader
-

Co-Leader
bumfluff

Lieutenant
-

Sergeant
Romanovsky
Carstien

Private
dandowling
rarrar
magicmoves
MixU
jezisek1

Skill Classes:
These are the ranks that are based on your skill in playing ToriBash. In the case of a Clan War, we'll select the people in the top class first, only if we need more people we'll select members in lower classes. Of course, this rule is only active if me or bumfluff is making the war.

Spec-Ops (Class 3)
bumfluff (GMT+2)
Romanovsky (GMT-7)

Recons (Class 2)
Carstien (GMT+1)
rarrar (GMT-7)

Scouts (Class 1)
dandowling (GMT+0)
magicmoves (GMT+1)
MixU (GMT+2)
jezisek1 (GMT+1)

Clan Wars:
This is where we keep track of our clan wars, and their results. Any member can make a clan war, but they must inform the leader about their plans, and ask for approval. If the approval is granted, after the war they must tell the leader on how the match ended (Like, who won.).

Results:
-

Application Form:
Let get a few things straight. Minimum belt requirement is blue, since I don't want to recruit quitters, and I need people who play ToriBash at least on a weekly basis.I don't care about your skill, as long as you have a good english and an acceptable intelligence. Having a nice personality and a good sense of humour is a big plus. You should be above 13.
After I've read your application and found it okay, we'll discuss a tryout match, and I'll judge which skill class you'll go into. Bumfluff can also judge you and try you out.

------Copy Here------
Belt: ???
Timezone: GMT+/-???
Favourite Mod: ???
Reason why you want to join: ???
------Copy Here------

That's all for now, thanks for reading.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM.
Thank you. I don't think it's like Marine Force Recon, the only similarity is military ranks. I use simplified versions of those even.
Hmm... Nice DSC, but it's funny that you said "We do not care about skill" "After I read and find your application okay, we will discuss a tryout match, and I'll judge your skill level"

Also:
Belt:
Timezone: GMT+/-
Favourite Mod:
Reason why you|
want to join:

At the "Reason why you|" Uhhh... What? Just pointing these things out, I'm not trying to be a little snot.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Hmm... Nice DSC, but it's funny that you said "We do not care about skill" "After I read and find your application okay, we will discuss a tryout match, and I'll judge your skill level"

There's that Skill Class part. I'll judge who goes into which class, but otherwise, anyone above blue is welcome.

And for the "reason why you|" it's just a wall. I fix it.
Belt: Blue
Timezone: GMT-7 hrs
Favourite Mod: Wushu Fixed
Reason why you want to join: Because this seems to be the only clan I like and will accept me, and the leader is a very talented fighter whom I hope to learn from.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Belt: Blue
Timezone: GMT-7 hrs
Favourite Mod: Wushu Fixed
Reason why you want to join: Because this seems to be the only clan I like and will accept me, and the leader is a very talented fighter whom I hope to learn from.

You seem like a nice and mature person, you're in.
Originally Posted by bumfluff View Post
You seem like a nice and mature person, you're in.

Yeah he is. We played yesterday. Welcome to Fridge.