Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Matarika:Treat Me Right
So i was bored and decided to whip up a quick video, in a couple hours, i came up with this, so hope you enjoy. I'm new to some of the effects i used, so i took it lightly. (the Screen pulse mainly, i think i went to too hard on it)

(I synced the song to the Screen Pulse, not the moves, (just warning you)

Made with After Effects CS6
Made on Mac book pro 13'

Due to past Cnc Issues I'm stating what i want in the Spoiler

Before you Cnc Please Read

(Toriverse Update)-For those still wondering about Toriverse, it's still in production, so far its 6:40 minutes long, hoping to pass the 10 minute mark soon, i will have a new clip/wip out soon
Last edited by matarika; Jun 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Did you like raise the volume of the song too much? Its quality is really bad. The pumps were too intense and you should've had some other sync effects. It's...Meh, I guess, not bad, but not too good either.
;-; You do realise nobody's going to pay attention to the format you set out

Anyways

Negative: Song was slightly repetitive and as Oopyuman said it's quality was horrible. Screen pumps/pulses weren't done that well. Also you should work on your transitions, the first replay just kinda cut into the second one

Positive: The freecam was decent, and I see you were trying new effects and stuff, which is always a good thing.

Rating: 6/10 (I don't really see the purpose of ratings and I don't rate much either so here's a random number I pulled out of nowhere)

Tips: Sync the music to the tori. Screen pumps and other effects come afterwards to make the existing video look better. If the replays don't look good standing alone, chances are you should go back and fix it up a little. If you want to see a good example of the use of screen pumps you can check out Sly/Avi's Infinite Daps video

Find a good quality song and stick with it, don't mess about with the volume.

Turn off blood unless it fits the video
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Oh jesus christ my ears...

Next time don't raise the volume so loud, the quality was absolutely horrendus, distracted me from the video itself. Pretty much whatever skip said, the key framing was okay, and you should find better replays next time as well.

5.5/10
whoah i think my ears just exploded

i liked the into and outro text, your colour saturation thingy was a nice try, but needs a bit of work. try to work on the actual flow and try to sync it to the speed of the song, rather than just recording some replays and putting random effects on them.

song was soooo loud ;-;
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
not sure what was up with the audio, did you not notice how terribly distorted/loud it was while making the video?

Negative- audio distortion (probably due to bad audio file or you severely increased it in ae and didn't realize), little to no sync other than the screen pumps, not a very good looking shader, colors sort of matched the song, but i didn't really like the feeling of it, got a little better when the blue hue came in, not much variety in the video, just replays with screen pumps and freecam pretty much

Positive- freecam looked alright, the screen pumps weren't that bad but definitely should not be used to fill in all of the sync in a video, transitions felt decent for the way the video was, and you said you were trying out some new stuff so this alone probably outweighs every negative

Tips- make sure your audio is clean and good before uploading, work on sync, screen pumps, etc., transitions could use a bit of work, cc/shader choice could be better, and freecam could use a bit of work as well
that choc, you should follow more the tori when he trick, some camera move are a bit rude.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!