Toribash
Damn man, it's pretty nice, the fireball things in the hands are done very smoothly and going with the shaders don't look extremely photo-shopped/gimped or whatever. I give it a 8/10, on a more off topic note, what was your name before Hug because I have you as a contact and I can't remember your other name.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Hug: I like it, the fireballs seem good enough, however the toris hand isn't as visible as it is in the reflection.

The magma set and head was made by Jusmi, and I think we'll see it again at Ukayden.
~
Some random dude: I have to buy this set

Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
It won't be that easy.

Ukayden awaits.

I know. I saw this head in Jusmi's reactive. I took that in 128 and have increased quality just(!) for pic. Top banner wasn't enough for me. As u see I just made some more than header. In group I said "go buy new, cool, fresh magma items! ~link on shop~ it gives + 40cm to ur p**ises.". If I ignore copyright in this way - sorry, I will delete pic then. Also yes, mirrored part is weird.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 18, 2013 at 06:55 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
you should render it as a png instead of a jpg because those fucking artifacts are going to distort the whole thing

also note that it's just the same fireball mirrored and slapped onto the hand
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
you should render it as a png instead of a jpg because those fucking artifacts are going to distort the whole thing

also note that it's just the same fireball mirrored and slapped onto the hand

Yes, it is. I made it for 3 min.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Yeah, this is awesome, and as Rude said, the pose is one of the best things.

I'd give 8/10 because of mirror, but I'll give a 9.8/10 because it is f**king hard to do, and I can't do better
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar