Toribash
Original Post
[Art] My art

I would want to present you some of my works.

I'm still taking art lessons.

I want to hear honest criticism.

Pencil drawings

Paintings

Also i was taking the pics from my phone camera, so sorry if the graphics aren't good.

|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
It's funny how people in art try to do realism, I like yours and it isn't intended on your art I like realistic but that's the common style these days.
Your paintings really captures the eye 9/10. And your sketches are very detailed 8/10.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Anatomy is a little off at everything, but that is to be expected, don't make things too complicated for yourself. Draw flat hands before moving on to those advanced 3d hand poses as seen in number 8. Same goes with the feet. It looks like you got some idea when it comes to proportions which is nice, and I also see you follow some sets of anatomy rules which I like, keep on doing that

You are clearly on the right track.
Thanks for your opinion guys. ;p

Also Ezeth, those hands that you mention were drawed on art lesson. I had to draw them like this. ;o
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Wow... These are amazing... On the second painting I love how the shadows just make the whole panting better... 9/10
Thanks. ;p
Also the first one (painting) is older so that's why it mostly doesn't have any shadows, etc.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|