Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Smile (a Bust3r Video)

Mapleleaf wanted his name here, because he's a fame whore. :3 (he made the logo etc. <3)

HD YOUTUBE LINK, COOL PEOPLE ONLY!

720p HD DOWNLOAD LINK, INSANELY COOL PEOPLE ONLY!

Oh and I forgot to add Muffindo to the credits. <3

So yeah, I made another video, and stuff... It's been too long!

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY FAN CLUB!

Last edited by Bust3r; Jul 3, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Awesome video, favourite tb movie for me. Using two tipes of replays was realy an great idea.
Thanks for using my replays to start and end the video, it is always a pleasure work with you :'D.
Tori's look cool with 3.9 .
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
Awesome video, favourite tb movie for me. Using two tipes of replays was realy an great idea.
Thanks for using my replays to start and end the video, it is always a pleasure work with you :'D.
Tori's look cool with 3.9 .

Thanks toril, for the nice comment, and the epic replays!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Sometimes it sped up too fast to where I had no idea what just happened. The intro made me go "awwwww snap" but you should have weaved it straight into your replay montage instead of cutting it off separately. The music fit the video nicely though i didnt enjoy it all that much. Other than that it was totally awesome, really ballin'.
link,really??Just because mosier wasn't in there?Wow.Just wow.

EDIT:his original score was 3/10 because Mosier wasn't in it.
Last edited by Proc; Jun 22, 2010 at 03:01 AM.
Ridiculously cool.
I haven't seen videos this good in a long while, great work man.

Keep it up

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!