Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Help please I am a newb
Hey guys I just started making heads, and I realized I am horrible at hair. So if anyone feels the urge to help a newb out with some textures post below and I'll PM you a flat. Also CnC is much appreciated! That's a black eye and a scar btw:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Give the eyes and facial features more detail.
Its nice for a 'newb'
Can't really help you out as I'm not that good myself.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hm. What program you use?
You need to make shadding.
Without shadow any head looks terrible. About the hair, I'm horrible to make too...
Not all heads have to be shaded, it alld epends on the style... just look at MRAMA's heads.
Many of them arent shaded.

Back to post:
There probably are infinite ways to create hair, you need to decide what will look good.
You can make them many and spikey, or just one waved piece of hair (really weak explanation i know :P)
Skuzee?
Originally Posted by Skuzee View Post
Not all heads have to be shaded, it alld epends on the style... just look at MRAMA's heads.
Many of them arent shaded.

Back to post:
There probably are infinite ways to create hair, you need to decide what will look good.
You can make them many and spikey, or just one waved piece of hair (really weak explanation i know :P)

Wrong.
Mrama don't use "airbrush" shadding. Use cartoonish shadding. Its only other way to make shadows/hilights.
Use the path tool to make hair if you don't have a tablet or something else, sometimes i like to take the polygonal lasso tool and make the base of the hair from there then take the path tool and curve the lines, makes it allot easier for me, also it looks like you need the toribash gimp color palette, that way you can sell/make/use heads that you make to match with your force/relax.

Anyways for a beginner this is not bad, minimal mapping problems on the eyes, the whole head could be raised a bit and the color combination could have been way better.

6/10
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
It looks better ingame as this is a gimp globe (mapping). And I don't really want a color to match this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]