Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] One of my first heads. Anime/Cartoon Style
Hello, I'll take you through the process of making one of my first heads.
Please give me C&C as I finish it.

Heres the face so far:
Version 1: Just the face.

Version 2: Added Hair + Headphones (Not really perfect)

Version 3: Mouth lowered and made longer hair on the back.
Last edited by Skuzee; Mar 10, 2012 at 02:15 AM.
Skuzee?
Tip: Don't start with the front, go on and make the back now.

Please refrain from telling us that it's cool or awesome. That is our decision to make if it is.

Ever gone to a art exibit and see small signs under each art telling you the piece is |||KICKIN' RAD||| (fo shizzle bro)
Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
What^

Every thread requires a title tag.
Tags are posted with Brackets [ ] in the thread title, depending on what you present
Please keep your tags simple and descriptive like:
[Art] is for general art
[Tex] is for textures
[Vid] is for videos
etc
Only one Tag per thread. Not more, not less.

Wip is not a proper tag, i will fix it for you this time.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
shiTip: Don't start with the front

i dont see anything wrong with starting with the front.
I always do that... actually is better to start with the front so you can fix the facial features easly.
Experienced may start with the front, but there are way too many people out there painting the front then slap a bland sticker to the back pretending it doesn't got a back at all.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Experienced may start with the front, but there are way too many people out there painting the front then slap a bland sticker to the back pretending it doesn't got a back at all.

nope... fro anime as cartoonish actually you can easly start with the front.. you can even paint in dettails the eyes and mouth separatly and then arrange it as it look better on the head. And rearrange the hair (shape, style color n shit) for make it fit the face its always easier than doing the opposite.

Also... <3 stickers
Tip: Don't start with the front, go on and make the back now.

Please refrain from telling us that it's cool or awesome. That is our decision to make if it is.

Ever gone to a art exibit and see small signs under each art telling you the piece is |||KICKIN' RAD||| (fo shizzle bro)

Kay, fixed that ;)
I am having hard times creating the hair, cause it would get boring if all of the hair would just be one colour, can you you guys give me some advice to that?
Skuzee?
Originally Posted by Skuzee View Post
What do you guys think?

This is acctually pretty good Skuzee, keep the textures coming and you will become really good at this some day.