Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Let's make some AARRRRT! ...oh fuck it.
Has energy! Let's make some ACTUAL art!

...energy depleted.

Fuck.
Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 7, 2012 at 02:57 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Seems a bit flat.
Is he/she/it turning his/her/its head?

Mouth and nose don't seem aligned, also turned more than the rest of the face.
Left eye is larger while it's farther away.
Hair looks okay although it could use a bit more "puff".
Style of shading makes him/her/it look old, but that's probably what you're aiming for.

Overall an okay sketch base.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Head is tilted in all kinds angles.

http://i.imgur.com/JHOIj.png
Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 7, 2012 at 03:30 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
One of her cheekbones got knocked down an inch or so, the jawline isn't very even, the eyes aren't lined up, the nose and line going down the middle of the forehead are confusing, and the mouth could use some alignment as well.
You need to fix the proportions if you plan on continuing.
I don't plan on continuing. I tried to do something and started. Then I just couldn't do anything with it. Sigh.
#Sadness
Turn it into an old homeless lady searching for the light..
Nice sketch so far. as Me said ,cheeks, jaw and mouth are screwed up.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again