Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Non-TB Related Vids
Hey Guys. I thought I'd Just Put these out there since I dont really have any TB vids up anymore. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of my editing skills. :]

So what do you think??
CBG's Page
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
I insist you keep doing these dances.
You'll stay in shape!
As for vids of them not so much.
okay editing, but some random pauses and blank spaces at points.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
thats a nice way to get rid of the bugs which infest ur house floor.. keep doing it and good job!

lmfao hahaha.

I've never seen this dance before and it seems like a passionate uber moonwalk with flailling arms, it looks funny and kinda cool at the same time lol. I also found it funny that I saw the guy in the 3rd video, in one of the first 2 videos doing the dance, and I thought to myself that he moves like someone who could do parkour, and sure enough he starts doing flips . (I noticed people good at flipping and parkour and etc. have a bouncier step cuz i do parkour ^,..,^)I don't know how to explain it, JUSt tRUSt ME lol[/offtopic]

If I was rating the video itself I'd give it a 9/10 because that was kinda entertaining watching you guys slide around on concrete like it was marble. the editing I'd give a 6/10 because of the random long blackouts. And it looked like you were stomping the floor the same time the music was like BEWMP BEWMP haha.
Last edited by fett175; Mar 9, 2012 at 08:39 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME