Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Last CoD Edit
I've been sick for a couple of days, I still came back on the forums from time to time, just to look at some Toribash Replay threads (that i didn't find interesting) so, I decided to give my last CoD edit a go, but I don't think it turned out good.

Last CoD Edit
Software: Sony Vegas Pro 11
Music: Noisia - Tommy's Theme
Worktime: 30 minutes, seriously, I can imagine that. :s
Holy crap, it's 3N19MA.

And the edit, wasn't that bad actually. Just wasn't a fan of the purple colouring.
I would give you a 9/10. Also, it's great that you've became a Toribash editor as well. Should be a fun experience with you <:

Good luck with your editing, bro.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Holy crap, it's 3N19MA.

And the edit, wasn't that bad actually. Just wasn't a fan of the purple colouring.
I would give you a 9/10. Also, it's great that you've became a Toribash editor as well. Should be a fun experience with you <:

Good luck with your editing, bro.

First off, I think you're mistaking me with Devil "3N19MA", I'm totally a different enigma. xD

and thanks!
Originally Posted by 3N19MA View Post
First off, I think you're mistaking me with Devil "3N19MA", I'm totally a different enigma. xD

and thanks!

Oh durp.
Anyways, have fun editing Toribash videos, and welcome to the forums
This is the thing i dislike on COD edits, its over twixtored, and i cant even see the shot, all i can see is the weapon warping, and you put a intervention sound over it.