Ranking
Original Post
Come in and tell me why I suck

Lately I've been trying to make some decent replays and here's the outcome. Harsh cnc guys.
Attached Files
#Tox - Kiss Me.rpl (104.8 KB, 21 views)
#Tox - Candy Crush.rpl (220.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Toxik; Aug 19, 2013 at 12:46 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Candy Crush-
I see why you named it candy crush.
Nice flow and those dm's were executed really nicely.
I'm not really good at cnc'ing things but I think you should continue to make replays.

Kiss Me-
You were really stiff during that kick and you could have done alot of other things during your time in the air.Not as nice as Candy Crush
Last edited by Tetsuru; Aug 17, 2013 at 05:03 AM.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
Candy Crush-
I see why you named it candy crush.
Nice flow and those dm's were executed really nicely.
I'm not really good at cnc'ing things but I think you should continue to make replays.

Kiss Me-
You were really stiff during that kick and you could have done alot of other things during your time in the air.Not as nice as Candy Crush

Thanks a bunch for the cnc man c:
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Not gunna cnc them individually when I can kill two birds with one brick.

From the looks of it, you've tampered around with replay making for a while. You can pull off booms and pretty decent dm's. What you need to work on is how you pull them off now. Grabbing may be a hella efficient tool, but how and when you use it matters.

Try not to grab uke on spot, unless your only plan is to COMPLETELY annihilate uke. Go for organized dm's for now. Get creative with openers, try to pull off a nice DM or two without grabbing, go in for a grab for a big hit, and then get really creative with your poses.

Good stuff so far. Replay making isn't too hard so, if you're pretty dedicated, you'll get it in no time.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Not gunna cnc them individually when I can kill two birds with one brick.

From the looks of it, you've tampered around with replay making for a while. You can pull off booms and pretty decent dm's. What you need to work on is how you pull them off now. Grabbing may be a hella efficient tool, but how and when you use it matters.

Try not to grab uke on spot, unless your only plan is to COMPLETELY annihilate uke. Go for organized dm's for now. Get creative with openers, try to pull off a nice DM or two without grabbing, go in for a grab for a big hit, and then get really creative with your poses.

Good stuff so far. Replay making isn't too hard so, if you're pretty dedicated, you'll get it in no time.

Thanks alot for the cnc man.

New stuff:
Attached Files
#Tox - Disclosure.rpl (96.0 KB, 7 views)
#Tox - hush.rpl (130.8 KB, 10 views)
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ