Ranking
Original Post
a glitch saying i gave someone money tomorow!!!
hi its curently april 11 at 9:31 pm (server time) in my account history it said i gave my friend 500 toricredits at "2008-04-12 08:43:39 " how is this even posible....
-----------
EDIT: I NEVER GAVE HIM ANY TORI CREDITS!!!!
Last edited by ztrain; Apr 12, 2008 at 03:41 PM.
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
time must have changed or something? dont know :P did you give the money in the first place ?
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
The torishop time is GMT. That is the time that it is in Greenwich, London. You live in the Pacific time zone (same as me), so you probably live in canada, oregon, washington, or california. So, when it is your 9:30 PM, it is their ----
OH WAIT. After doing more research, it seems that no matter what timezone, it still hasn't been that time yet in GMT. Hmmm.... now I am confuzzled too.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I seriously Hate GmT.
It's just screwed up.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yeh, trying to time competitions with GMT is annoying. Specially in australia.

Anyways.. is this a big problem? I mean, he got the credits right? No harm done? xD
i never gave him the cerdits.... now im 500 tc poorer!
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Maybe he hacked your account, sent himself the money.
Goddlin:that is one sexy hade of brown

"Join clan NEWB,we've got great dental care!"
Babpadaple.
[NEWB]
lol one time I got a pm from myself that I never sent.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it