Toribash
Original Post
[Admin]Items went missing?
Hello,
I have lost an item that was in my inventory few months ago ( only just realized it because i've been inactive for a while ). It was a void relax. You may not believe me but it is the truth. Before selling and trading accounts were banned on the forums i had traded a 10th dan account ( death20 ) to gomesdad ( this account ) ( also has been name changed to degavar ). This account was only 5th dan but it also came with a void relax. When i first used the account the void relax was there and after several weeks of playing toribash i got bored and went inactive for awhile and when i came back the void was gone and other numerous items and suspecting that the original owner had transfered it somehow, i went to check the ingame transfering thing but to only find it blank ( how is this even possible?). I have not made contact with death20 yet. ( death20s last activity was 3 days ago)

For proof of the account trade : I have private messages sent to me months and months ago regarding the trade admins are free to check.

Thank your taking your time for reading this post and i really need help as i did not get this far in toribash just to lose everything. :[ . Feel free to ask questions regarding this problem.
Last edited by Degavar; Feb 19, 2011 at 01:58 PM.
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.
Just posting that I was gomesdead, and its true, I bought one void relax no-qi from gman80's no-qi torishop for 120k :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Bought it in 2009/2008, so there's nothing about the forum reset :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
but is there a reason why my ingame transfer history thing is blank?

@aslask: Alright , thanks i'll do it!
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.