Toribash
Original Post
[Text] [Art] question
ok so i have started getting back into Fractal designs (i used to be really into them so you might see some of my designs on deviant art or stuffs like that) but i was wondering how they look as heads (if they look to bad i will just not make them into heads but here are some examples of them

Also these arnt the originals :o i added a few things to give them a heady (idk if thats a word) look

(just so you know these are some of my older designs that i tried editing into heads)
Constructive Criticism Comments GO

Last edited by JanoSoul; Sep 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
(Look for me in the art/textures forum) My Store (if closed pm me an offer)
IMO all of your heads I have seen looked decent, but I would never buy them,
nothing beats the good old hand made heads. (mouse/tablet, etc)
You should try making one, because these heads look wierd.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
IMO all of your heads I have seen looked decent, but I would never buy them,
nothing beats the good old hand made heads. (mouse/tablet, etc)
You should try making one, because these heads look wierd.

(these were made with a complicated code in a generator)
if i had a tablet making heads would be so much better for me :T im much better at drawing with my hand then a mouse :T lol at the moment i just your the shape tools filters paintbrush and stuff like that in photoshop CS5 but thank you for your input
effects are very well done but someone can say that is a c and p but idk
try the eyes on the first one to change to more angry it gonna pass better there and work more on the mapping on the backside it see now like it dont pass there .....
anyway these head are gred designed with good colors this abstract heads u make nice ;)
The heads are very attractive, but the 3rd isn't so good..it is weird..the 2nd head i like the most, that head has that heady looking good..the 1st head is neautral, as Zombieshit said, the mapping could use some work, but overall is good, you should continue making head like the 2nd one.. but the 3rd you could use maybe as joint textures idk..
{Latvian, RSO, TW dude}
If u Want to Spar then PM me
Zombie: i just tried with the angry eyes look but idk it just looks off :T
Krophet: so you like the 3rd one best? any advice you can think of to improve it?
This picture was made by my cousin he calls is "the Scream" i cant figure out why though (sarcasm) but how does it look as a head? (said i could use it)

the line at the back isnt there in game