Toribash
The reason I believe I deserve the flames is as follows:

1) Though I work hard on lots of entries for events, art, replay and otherwise, I haven’t won much at all. I have often put several hours on a series of images or a replay only to lose to some of the professional artist and players the community has.

2) I have been an active member of this community for the past year and a half and in that time I have held events, helped players new and old and I generally try to be an "extra mile" kind of guy by putting in a bit more of my time so that other people don’t have to. Though I don’t have as much tc as allot of the other members of this community I am always willing to give a new player a leg up by giving them some TC or items.

3) If I do win the flames I would love to be able to sell it. The TC I make from selling it would firstly be used to help strengthen my clan, who recently has there privet forms password leaked. This can have a strong negative effect on a clan as it can lead to people feeling less trust in there clan members. With the TC we could hire a good artist to make a clan picture. I would also love to be able to hold another event with my winnings... There can never be enough events

The reasons, put are simply:
1. I try and fail quite often and it’s really disheartening.
2. I contribute as much as I can to the community.
3. You can feel confident that my winnings will not go to waste.

Thank you for considering me and good luck to the other competitors.
Last edited by C0XY; Jul 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
[o]
Because i go at yours tourneys,and know where you live :P
(and i was make for you an favor to go at culatourney,remember ? :P)
Well I barely talk to you But I think your awesome and that is coming from the heart really And I heard you give people tc when you are happy, Very Nice
Last edited by fistfury; Jul 5, 2009 at 04:54 AM.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by BillieJoe View Post
Because i go at yours tourneys,and know where you live :P
(and i was make for you an favor to go at culatourney,remember ? :P)

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Well I barely talk to you But I think your awesome and that is coming from the heart really And I heard you give people tc when you are happy, Very Nice

Those arent the best reasons...