Ranking
Original Post
How do you make your own Tori?
I want to make my own tori but I can't because the pack isnt for sale! Why is it not for sale?
You probably mean, how to customize your tori.

Go to forums and select 'shop' from the black bar above. Once you are there, select ' all items by colour' or something like that. When you know what you want to buy. You probably realise that the price is quite high. Next go to 'market' wich you can find from the same black bar, 'market' is next to the 'shop'. In market, type in the search box the item's name that you want to buy. Click search and it finds the cheapest one first. Buy that one and then you have to go back to 'shop' and go to your deactive inventory by clicking on 'deactive' from the bar on the left. Now select your item and click 'activate' on it. Congratulations! You've now successfully bought an item and activated it! Have fun!
There is a good tutorials in YouTube talks about how to customize ur tori . So it's easy 1. Go to market 2. U have to get tcs so u can buy some items 3. After u buy some items all what u have to do is to go to deactivated then activate the item 4. Go to game and have fun with the item