Original Post
[S] NoXiZ head
previous owner: Rizle
512x512 resolution

no resize/recolor

accepting items and tc

my only ambition is to be more pliable, more inert

Originally Posted by Aviant View Post
Can you put in on so I can see how it looks ingame?

maybe later. you can try on the watermarked version to see how it looks in the meantime
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I'd do 11k.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
I'd do 11k.

13.5k and it's yours

also, what do you do with these head textures? i always see you buying them but i've never seen you open a thread to sell them. is it sport? are you a hoarder?
11k would be around my max, sorry. I might go 11.5 or 12 if I can see it ingame first.

I don't actually know, I just like buying art I guess. I'll probably open a shop at some point, but I'm too lazy to start taking screens of all the stuff I have. Would take me days.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
11k would be around my max, sorry. I might go 11.5 or 12 if I can see it ingame first.

I don't actually know, I just like buying art I guess. I'll probably open a shop at some point, but I'm too lazy to start taking screens of all the stuff I have. Would take me days.

eh, i'll take the 11k. i'll send the flat when i get the tc
Aight, tc sent bby