Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Crow
Yea, so I'm working on a head again.

Don't have any specific plan, so go ahead and fill me in on what would look better etc.

Software: Adobe Illustrator.

Current wip:

lolol

wip 1

Current time spent: Around 20 minutes.
Last edited by Fenris; Sep 24, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
looks great so far, the varying line width is always nice to see in early stages. the gray area around the eyes seems a little bit too strong, maybe blur it into the white? i also don't see the crow part to it. but what art can you really see properly in the first WIP? ha ha good job so far.
Last edited by Spuud; Sep 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: typo
Good idea about the eyes, thanks.

"Crow" was just the first name that popped into my thoughts. Looks more like it's turning around a vampire kind of head. I don't know for sure...Yet.

Either ways, thanks. Will be updating frequently...
Well, from judging from the expression so far, I would add bloodshot eyes and a manic smile.

The ear outlines turn all thick and pixely, and the eye shading is a bit awkward.

9/10 Good job brother from another haunter
Leo: Thanks, but I know that already! I work on a 1024x512 canvas, and they are round.
Took the picture straight from the front, which made them skew.

Haunt: Thank you! Will see if it fits ^^
could we get a shot from straight on? the fringe seems to be hanging a bit un naturally, i threw a quick sketch to show you:

its nice to see that you went for something different to the normal mouth, i was dreading this turning into another "emo" head.

the eyes look a little strange with the markings on the top, at first they looked like bags under the eyes, now they make it look like the eyes are sunken into the skull.

this head is still looking very promising, keep up the good work.
Yea, I didn't want that usual "emo-shithead" look, so I'm making it different.

Thanks!

Will post a new wip later on.
Pal, please... Could you perhaps elaborate a bit?

I will take some more previews after I have worked a bit more.