Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Infinity logo
Here is my somewhat background/logo that I created. I used the pentool, which I'm not so familiar with, but to me it appears I prevailed with it in this piece. I did not focus on the background or text too much, as they were not my point of interest during the creation since it was supposed to be a logo. It was made in photoshop cs6.

I was inspired by crow to work on this, you can view most of his work here. He is indefinitely a professional designer and I would highly recommend him if you require any graphical based work.

shieeeet

[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Looks great, I like the concept. A square take on the infinity symbol. My only concern is that there are too many small parts, but it's not bad at all.
Crow's stuff is great, followed him ;o
I keep a collection on behance of cool motion graphics stuff like logos and videos

might be useful, idk. we were given this in my modnsim class

Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 25, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
I made a few simpler designs.

do they represents something or they are just random and alike forms?
about infinity... I like the idea based on the infinity symbol ( ∞ ) but in this form you used It look more like 2 chain link more than something connected and the fact that is shattered give not really the idea of something thats infinite, solid.... if you know what i mean.
Btw whats the logo for?

and, I dont really like crow style... but some logo he made is quite cool...
I just made them because I was bored. But, this one I made for my clan.

[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?