Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Barnstormer
Hey, working on getting into texturing again.
Something quite simple this time.
512x512, used Gimp 2.8

asd

Last edited by Jodarok; Dec 28, 2012 at 03:16 AM.
It's All About Expansion
Also, the gray strips, they look like just gray strips, don't really flow with it I think. So maybe if you put them on overlay or added a glossy shine to it, it would fit in just fine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I think that blue dot is a little out of place, might just be me though.

A little gloss on the eyes would make it more realistic.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
A set with this isn't a very bad idea. But i don't like much this head. Is just an metal circle with reflexes and grey lines.
7/10
I agree with some of what beta said about the grey strips, they stand out too much, dont match the rest of the head and makes it look flat. a simple and soft shadow would go a long way
the metal texture looks a bit low res/quality, doesnt gel nicely with the textures lines.

otherwise it looks fine, a full set would be worthwhile
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Also, the gray strips, they look like just gray strips, don't really flow with it I think. So maybe if you put them on overlay or added a glossy shine to it, it would fit in just fine

Quite true actually, will probably hit some sort of shadow there or something.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I think that blue dot is a little out of place, might just be me though.

A little gloss on the eyes would make it more realistic.

Yeah i thought the same when i looked at it ingame, looks fine on flat though. There is some shine on eyes but doesn't seem to show too good.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I agree with some of what beta said about the grey strips, they stand out too much, dont match the rest of the head and makes it look flat. a simple and soft shadow would go a long way
the metal texture looks a bit low res/quality, doesnt gel nicely with the textures lines.

otherwise it looks fine, a full set would be worthwhile

Metal texture looked fine on flat actually, but it's probably the distortion or because i used a bit too big sized brush for the grunge parts.
It's All About Expansion