Ranking
Original Post
[VID] My first AMATEUR video
hello guys i came to show you what i made. Please remember that this is my first video so don't judge it harshly. C&C appreciated just don't be too harsh like 'Dude, turn of trails ffs' or that kind of stuff. Rate out of 10 (#/10)

(MADE WITH iMovie)
Vid:

I made a new video and here it is: It is in sync
(Chrisfinne doesn't have textures)

Another new video This one is worse then the clan vid though i guess

Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: I
Okay, I used to use iMovie, you're making a big mistake using it. Grab a copy of final cut pro X, I take it you use a mac, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Honestly get hyper is an awesome song XD, I would give the video a 6/10, because thats pretty decent for an amateur video.

Editing skills need some work, and next time keyframe the replays, look up a thread on how to properly do it if you don't know, but trust me, keyframing will make your video 100% better.

overall, good for a first, hope you make an outstanding video some day

EDIT: slowing the replays down and speeding them up to go with the music works well, you can also try matching the hits to the sound of the music
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
No problem, just trying to help, also, what did you use to record?
Praise BONDarenko
Usually when a song drops, the pace of the video changes drastically. You overlooked that part.

Don't know how iMovie works, I do not own a Mac but the track sounds very crackly if you compare it to the original. Make sure you didn't mess with the audio levels once again, many new people do this and not only new, I do it too.

Use freecam and keyframes, and take it easy with the camera movement. It puts quite a strain on the eyes.

Replays were not too bad.

Try to change your video editing software, if possible.
I play games and lift weights.
wow! you really took our advice well! but, the one thing is that it is all the same shader, and it wasnt all synced. you are getting better, but a quick tip would be to keyframe it a bit less, and use freecam.

you are improving though!

6/10, you should use final ct pro x to edit, and layer some effects onto the video in sync to the movie.
Praise BONDarenko
Thanks man. Just remember this is still a WIP so I am free for advice
-----
Oh and Final cut isn't free so I can't get it
Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 19, 2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump