Toribash
Original Post
[art]Lets Create Gfx entry
Avvy:

Sig:

Its not great, but its something. Other than that, anyone got any suggestions for future references?

Made in Gimp
Last edited by ConCon; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
you should know the art board rules by now
closed.

edit: opened because it jusmi's event
fixed it because you're stupid
please add what programs you used to make it.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 19, 2013 at 07:10 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
you should know the art board rules by now
closed.

edit: opened because it jusmi's event
fixed it because you're stupid
please add what programs you used to make it.

This is my first time posting a thread in this board, what do you mean by "You should know the art board rules by now"? I would of posted it in Jusmi's thread but it said entries are to be posted as a thread in the board theres not much I could really say other than I made it in Gimp. I'm stupid? You're the one closing and opening the thread just because you don't know what's going on, so keep your insults to your self next time so at least then people wouldn't think you're an asshole. Added the program to the first post.

Ben edit:
youve been a member since 2010, you should know to read the rules by now.
thread titles require tags, fixed that for you.
re-opened it, because it was for jusmis event.

please read the art board rules.
if you have any complaints, feel free to report me to a staff member
back on topic please.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 19, 2013 at 09:15 PM.
So true concon
Any way... I quite liked it, but I don't like the fact that you just cropped the sig to make the avvy, maybe put some of your own detail?
I definitely like the X-ray/blurish effect
Actually I made the avvy from scratch, just looks a lot like the sig. Notice the hill behind his head is lower down in the sig although I must admit I feel the avvy is not up to par with the sig as the colour is a bit too simple compared to that of the sig.