Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Strange Barney

Free one. (:

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I made a clean version if you don't mind (Without the spots). You are free to quote this and put this in the first post.

Now the recolors, since i didn't have the actual psd and limited time at the moment, It may not be the best (If anything, there is nothing noticeable unless zoomed in.)

Recolors of clean versions

Just since you contributed to the community, might save you some time and contribute this towards you for the community <3.

Last edited by Leonardo; Feb 20, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
I made a clean version if you don't mind (Without the spots). You are free to quote this and put this in the first post.

Now the recolors, since i didn't have the actual psd and limited time at the moment, It may not be the best (If anything, there is nothing noticeable unless zoomed in.)

Just since you contributed to the community, might save you some time and contribute this towards you for the community <3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
shit that means I have to re-upload that one lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post

That was good.
Thanks!
I'll put in the first post.

Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Aww, it's cute!!!

Thanks