Ranking
I loved the intro and the concept. The music fits to the theme so that's another plus.

But instead of a full match/rounds you should put just some highlight punches, it would look much better.
I really like it, music kind of fit and the sync with it was almost perfect. The fight was also extremely epic. Also, the intro really appealed to me, nice work mate. And as Zalmo said, probably just edit in the good hits/punches, instead of the entire fight.

Other than that, loved it. 8/10 here. Keep it up.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Mmm i would rate this 7/10 cause you made it obious william is gonna win :/ everything is good but give uke some more punches to.
I make tears out of blood for you..
I love it snake,great work.The music works great(what I say ;p),the matches could have been better(closer),but I suck xD(only like the backfist ;p).Thanks,amazing work.
Your messed up world enthrills me
10/10 - pure win!!! Enjoyed it very much. Dont listen to them. Best punches - sux. Where you saw only best punches in eurosport boxing translation? ;)
Will it be translated at eurosport? xD
BTW, where was onring judge?
Last edited by nblx; Apr 25, 2011 at 07:10 AM.